Specific Research Market Trend of Lubricant Oil Industry 2014-2020 (Growth Trends & Market Share) is the latest update of previous specific research plus projections up to 2020. This specific research begins with the exposure of Indonesia’s macroeconomic data, inflation, and the rupiah exchange rate (page 2 and 3).
Highlights of economic growth and automotive industry growth are presented on page 4. Followed by 2018 business outlook and prospects referring to government economic growth targets in 2018 on page 5. And followed by a review of macroeconomic growth, automotive sales, and global lubricant sales on page 6 .
On page 7 and 8, the market trend analysis of lubricant oil market conditions in Indonesia from Duniaindustri.com team survey resulted from 2017 to first semester of 2018. Followed by the latest acquisition plan that will happen in the lubricant industry in Indonesia on pages 9 to 11.
Going into the core study, on pages 12 to 14 describe the market size trends of lubricant oil in Indonesia, divided into local sales as well as import volume & oil mix period 2014-2020. The data are then analyzed in detail on pages 14 and 15. Then the data is reinforced by the market share of the lubricant industry (overall market) in the period 2011 to the first half of 2018 on pages 16 to 22.
The track record of the lubricant oil business competition competition in Indonesia is described in detail on pages 23 to 26. Followed by a discussion of the composition/portion of the automotive oil segment and the industrial oil segment to the total market value on pages 27 to 29. The lubricant oil composition data per segment is then -breakdown to withdraw its growth trend and analyzed on pages 29 to 35.
On pages 36 to 38, the market trend of motor oil lubricant growth in the period of 2017 to the first semester of 2018, along with market analysis and survey results of Duniaindustri.com team. Followed by a discussion of market intelligence results containing exposure to sales performance, production, and market share of the two market leaders of lubricant oil industry, plus business strategy and forward targets on pages 39 to 56.
Specific Research Market Trend of Lubricant Oil Industry 2014-2020 (Growth Trend & Market Share) contains 57 pages measuring 6.16 MB, derived from exclusive research and survey results of Duniaindustri.com team, supported by supporting data from the Ministry of Industry, BPS, WHO and the World Bank, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, industry associations and a number of lubricant oil companies in Indonesia. Industry data index is the latest feature in duniaindustri.com which displays dozens of data options according to the needs of users. All data is presented in pdf format so that it is easy to download after users perform process according to procedure, ie click purchase (purchase), click checkout, and fill form. Duniaindustri.com prioritizes the validity and validity of the data sources presented.(*)
Source: click here
* Butuh data spesifik atau riset pasar, total ada 158 database, klik di sini
***** Butuh jasa medsos campaign, klik di sini
- Butuh data spesifik atau riset pasar, total ada 158 database, klik di sini
- Butuh 21 Kumpulan Database Otomotif, klik di sini
- Butuh 19 Kumpulan Riset Data Kelapa Sawit, klik di sini
- Butuh 15 Kumpulan Data Semen dan Beton, klik di sini
- Butuh 8 Kumpulan Riset Data Baja, klik di sini
- Butuh 15 Kumpulan Data Transportasi dan Infrastruktur, klik di sini
- Butuh 9 Kumpulan Data Makanan dan Minuman, klik di sini
- Butuh 6 Kumpulan Market Analysis Industri Kimia, klik di sini
- Butuh 3 Kumpulan Data Persaingan Pasar Kosmetik, klik di sini
- Butuh competitor intelligence ataupun riset khusus (survei & observasi), klik di sini
- Butuh copywriter specialist, klik di sini
- Butuh content provider, klik di sini